Monday, June 1, 2009

Maven Bamboo Interview Questions

Hi,

Today I would like to share some Questions which were asked me during an interview on Maven and Bamboo.

Maven Questions:

  1. Why maven is a great build tool? how does it differ from other Build tools?
  2. Tell me more about Profiles and Nodes in Maven?
  3. Tell me more about local repositories ?
  4. How did you configured local repositories in different environment (Development, Testing , Production etc)?
  5. What is Transcend Dependencies in maven 2?
  6. Did you wrote plugins in maven? if so what are they?
  7. Why a matrix report is required during a new release?  How does this benefit QA Team?
  8. What are pre-scripts and post-scripts in maven? Illustrate with an example?
  9. What are the checklists for artifacts ? and what are the checklists for source code artifact?
  10. Tell me the experience about Static Analysis Code?

Bamboo Questions:

  1. Tell me more about continuous integration ? How did you configured?
  2. Plugins used in Bamboo?
  3. Tell me more about Bamboo Schedule Options?
  4. How did you configured Bamboo with Subversion?

No comments:

Post a Comment